Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Comic 4: Internet friends


One boring day...
I should just give up...
maybe i should find new friends..
back to the story....
*replying*

*SENT*
WHAT DID I JUST TYPED???!!!


I cannot face the world anymore...

He...really likes my blog?

HE SHOWED IT TO HIS FRIENDS?

*goes to chatroom*
I've never receive this much compliments...

They... actually like my blog... And i like them too..

my first internet friends...



but they knew each other for a long time...


and everything went better than expected :3

2 comments:

vantoria said...

awsm blog/doodle. I wonder why nobody noticed this blog yet. :) I wish there's some where I can press to subscribe it. P.S Don't like through mail.

Gonna refresh this page once a while. Bookmarked. Cheers and keep it up. ^^

최대임 said...

ajar lukis bolehhh?? ;D btw, kawaii lukisan ~ hehehe /spreads love/